About Our Facility
mission is to provide a Christian living environment in which
residents are able to live with dignity while receiving quality
We are a certified and licensed nursing home providing short
or long-term nursing care in a comfortable, residential atmosphere.
• Skilled nursing 24 hours per day, 7 days a week
• Physical therapy services
• Occupational therapy services
• Restorative care
• Individually decorated rooms to fit each resident
• Busy activity department
• Beautiful landscaping including neighboring Arboretum
• Local, dedicated, and professional staff selected
due to their caring attitude
• Home cooked meals
• Newly updated construction
in many parts of our facility
Midwest Covenant Home holds a history of more than 50 years
of serving as a health care provider in the Stromsburg area.
Our commitment continues as we look forward to the next 50+
years. We offer a continuum of care that prides just the right
amount of assistance or skilled nursing for each of our residents.
more about our staff by clicking here.
to view our ribbon cutting video below: